July marks the 77th anniversary of the opening of the UT Tower observation deck, more than 27 floors above the Forty Acres. Since 1936, campus views have changed dramatically, with dozens of new buildings, green spaces and walkways. Recent additions, including the Belo Center for New Media, the Liberal Arts Building and the Bill & Melinda Gates Computer Science Complex, which includes the Dell Computer Science Hallsustainability in mind. Read more about these new destinations on the Forty Acres.
What’s your favorite Tower view? Share your photos on our Facebook wall or by using #UTTower.
Learn more about a Tower Tour.
Ghosts Roam This CampusBlack & white photos courtesy Dolph Briscoe Center for American History.
- arochius likes this
- elzachary reblogged this from heyzeus13
- hereee-comes-the-sunnn likes this
- heyzeus13 reblogged this from utaustin
- whythehellnot92 reblogged this from utaustin
- tomdomingo reblogged this from utaustin
- treeofalif likes this
- dcowboysrbest likes this
- awesomeqasim reblogged this from utaustin
- niesenn reblogged this from utaustin
- riac15 reblogged this from utaustin
- ballsohardchandra likes this
- peejaymc likes this
- seanmcelvogue reblogged this from utaustin
- whiskeyboat likes this
- iconkirsten likes this
- alyssaneilson likes this
- pardonthecoldplay likes this
- planetstarclaw likes this
- utaustin posted this